Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ramakishiashi !? WTF

 This is my chereter for a game I will be making with the help of game salad. The name of this is Ramakishiashi No idea what that means just thought it look cool.
This is an un finshed poster of the game. The game will be a fighting game about a Noodle shop owner making a delivory to a pop star that he is madly in love with. Along the way some gansters try to stop the Pop stars show and now it is up to Ming Chow to stop the evile Spagette Bros.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. Ill be interested in where this project ends up. I would say the main goal would be to keep it simple. It might be good to come up with all the character movement, or have the timing figured out for the animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea I think it will be fun to see how it develops. Go and rethink the title for it is long and hard to figure out how to say it. We came up with a few ideas and I hope one of them will work as a new name.

    ReplyDelete