Thursday, November 10, 2011

    For this next project I plan to continue the previous one. I hope to make at least one level of this game. I figure if I can make one level then I can make more.  In the end I plan to continue this outside of class in hopes of making this in to a real publish game. Till the My first order is a sprite sheet, one for each characters  in my game. The  a lot of experimenting with game engine.

For me the target audience is more of casual gamers much like myself. That is why there is only four levels in total. Mainly the Scott Pilgrim fans I hope will enjoys this game. You see this game I very much inspired by Scott Pilgrim and others like it in a class of game called beat’em up side e scrollers. They are almost instant cult classics. However mine will not include co-po game play this is clearly meant to be a one player.

When it come to the work I plan to do from week to week I plan that by Friday I will have made two sprit sheets. From there I can experiment with game salad.  I can work on gravity, health bars, spawning villains and finally one boss. This is a game that I plan to have as a short joke that anyone can get. That and I plan to have a lot of hidden refronsis to games and inter net memes.

From this I hope to understand the basics of game making and more importantly a understanding of the making of a real product. The finish game I hope to expand on to make it even better with more story and game play.


No comments:

Post a Comment